GDPR Today is a magazine-style website for information, education, services and general discussion on all matters related to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
The goal for GDPR Today is to become a valuable resource for organisations requiring access to the diverse skill-sets demanded for GDPR compliance, whether they be legal, technology, consultancy, or training.
IMPORTANT NOTE — Site launched in November 2017. Some pages, text, and other material may not yet be completed. Please bookmark this page and check back often for updates.
We hope to introduce many features, including:
- Skills Portal
- GDPR consultants, by area of expertise
- Hardware vendors, by type of technology
- Software vendors, by functions of software
- Training at all levels (to ISO standards)
- Guest authors
- Highly encouraged, even from today
- Membership conference
Your ideas and participation are welcomed and, for everyone, a kind thank you for your patience as the site takes shape and evolves.